Fideso Accountancy Services Marbella believes that the optimal running of a company’s operation is based on Accounting. Through the knowledge obtained through it, the economic situation of the company debt, investment, and other data is available.
Fideso Marbella’s accountancy services include…
- Organize company´s accounts and create an Accounting Plan adapted to a company’s needs and the information required by the company.
- Give advice on how to keep accounts in accordance with current accounting rules.
- Offer a periodic review of Balance Sheets and Profit and Loss accounts. Give information on the company’s economic, accounting and tax situation.
- Draw up company’s accounts in accordance with the data provided by the company by means of a method easily explained beforehand.
- Draw up the following reports:
Profit or Loss situation
Profit and Loss accounts
Statements of accounts and the related details
Economic, financial and tax reports
- Close the accounts, draw up the Annual Accounts (Annual Report, Profit and Loss Accounts and Balance Sheets) and provide a proposal for profit distribution.
- Complete the official accounting books and submit them to the Companies Registry (Registro Mercantil). We also record the Annual Accounts and the proposal for profit distribution.
- Draw up the minutes books and attend two General Shareholders’ Meetings every year, as well as help prepare all the meetings that the company may require.
- Balaance Sheet Consolidation.
- Audit and special reports